Ordinary Woman, Extraordinary GodTeach Services, Inc.
(You save )
If ever a person had a reason to be angry, bitter, or give up on life, Alison McLeod is that woman. She has faced terrible personal tragedy in her life, as well as battling cancer with little hope of survival. But God had other plans, and today, through Him, she is completely well-emotionally and physically. Read her story and be encouraged.
- | Author: Alison McLeod, Jan Levin
- | Publisher: Teach Services, Inc.
- | Publication Date: Sep 26, 2018
- | Number of Pages: 124 pages
- | Language: English
- | Binding: Paperback/Religion
- | ISBN-10: 1479609803
- | ISBN-13: 9781479609802
- Alison McLeod, Jan Levin
- Teach Services, Inc.
- Publication Date:
- Sep 26, 2018
- Number of pages:
- 124 pages